Falling van never falls.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaxou
Demi-God
Zaxou

Overview Empty
PostSubject: Overview   Overview I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:12 pm

The school is run by Shinigami-sama, the God of Death himself, as a training facility for Weapons and the human wielders of those weapons, the Meisters. Each Meister has at least one Demon Weapon companion which has both a Weapon and Human form. Shinigami created the school as an organization that protects peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "Kishin", an evil demon god that in the past, nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I'm not perfect, but at least I try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaxou
Demi-God
Zaxou

Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overview   Overview I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:31 pm

The PC limit for this RP is three characters; however, if you have two characters that act as a team then they only count as 1. (So you could potentially have 3 teams of 2)
Please don't overpower too many of your characters.

Format
Name
Role (student, teacher, not affiliated, or weapon type if a weapon)
Appearance (incude weapon description if applicable)
Personality
Partner (if applicable)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I'm not perfect, but at least I try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zylander
Demi-God
Zylander

Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overview   Overview I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Name Zylander, Zylandar
Role (Not affiliated, Random weapons)
Appearance (Zylander: Long White waist length hair tied into a tight braid, wears a White trench coat and White jeans of course he has a White hood. (basically decked out in White) Zylandar Wears the same thing, only Black. with Black hair that isn't tied up or anything, just hangs down normally, yadda yadda.)

Personality Zylander is a douche basically. He sees the bad in everyone and what not. He looks out for himself and his brother only. Zylandar cares about others before himself (including his brother) and knows how to tug at Zylander's strings to get him to do what he wants.)
Although Both of them can become weapons, the weapon they become is completely random. They can change from sword to Gun, from Bow to Scythe. They have no control over what they become. However, It's very common that the weapon they become is the weapon most efficient in whatever battle theyre in. (Not always tho)

They also seem to have a strange reaction to souls, where they gain an exeptional burst of power and skill (and gain control of their Morphing) but lose all sense of control and their target is always their biggest threat (who they most often percieve their brother as)

Partner: They are each other's brothers and each other's weapons. )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Overview 18

Overview 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overview   Overview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum